REGISTRATION AND FEES
The registration process
Registration of participants, IST´s and contingent staff takes place through the national contingent for each country. The head of contingent will receive a registration code for the contingent from the Moot organizing team. The head of contingent is responsible for forwarding that code to all the registering participants and IST members, with instructions for what to do. Each individual participant and IST member is then responsible for filling in his or her personal information, which the head of contingent approves before the registration is submitted to the Moot organizing team. The registration will be on-line.
The following timeline has been established for the registration process:
- 30 November 2014, deadline for the National Scout Organizations to submit to the Moot a statement of intend to participate in the Moot and give the hoped for number of participants and IST.
- 1 January 2016, deadline for the National Scout Organizations to submit to the Moot the name of the head of contingent.
- 1 October 2016, formal registration starts. Your national registration will open sooner, please contact your national office for more information.
- 31 December 2016, formal registration closes. Late registration are supplement to 5% charge.
Detailed information for the different aspects of the registration process will be sent to the National Scout Organizations and heads of contingent at a later stage.
If there are any questions or issues with the registration, please contact the Moot organizing team at email@example.com.
The participation fee
The participation fee for the 15th World Scout Moot 2017 is in four categories, based on the countries income per capita (GDP class).
The same fee applies to participants, IST, heads of contingent and contingent staff and as is as follows for those who register before 31st December 2016:
- 250 USD for each individual from a category A country
- 500 USD for each individual from a category B country
- 750 USD for each individual from a category C country
- 1000 USD for each individual from a category D country
The first installment of the fee is 10% of the participation fee, or 25-100 USD per person according to the category of the country. It is due upon registration and is not refundable upon cancellation of participation. The remainder of the fee should be paid before April 1st 2017. Terms and condition of participation.
If registration takes place after 31st December 2016 the fee will be 5% USD higher. This late registration fee of 5% will be added to the amount to be paid no later than 1st April 2017.
Included in the fee are the program, food and transportation during the dates of the 15th World Scout Moot 2017, Moot badge and the Moot identity item. Common camping items such as a kitchen tent and food preparation equipment is also included. Please note that transportation is covered from and to the city of Reykjavík at the beginning and end of the Moot, but not the transportation to and from the city to your location of arrival and departure (international airport in Keflavík or ferry in Seyðisfjörður).